Controller – who is the data controller?
Identity Pure Paradise Foundation
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that we will process the data you provide for:
- Manage the contracting of services through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Pure Paradise Foundation, by any means (telephone, post or email), unless otherwise indicated or unless the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or unless the user objects or revokes their consent.
- Compliance with legally established obligations, as well as verification of the fulfilment of contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to bodies and authorities, provided that they are required to do so in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, Pure Paradise Foundation manages the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has their consent and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting Pure Paradise Foundation from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, Pure Paradise Foundation may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimación – ¿cuál es la legitimación para el tratamiento de tus datos?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic bulletins (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Furthermore, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which he may withdraw at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes he wishes to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Pure Paradise Foundation.
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
Pure Paradise Foundation will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as they do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods of time.
Recipients To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to Pure Paradise Foundation, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the performance of contracted services.
Pure Paradise Foundation has signed the corresponding data processing contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to Pure Paradise Foundation, with the aim of guaranteeing that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the payment of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by current legislation.
Information Security – What security measures do we put in place to safeguard your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and Pure Paradise Foundation servers.
- Encryption of information on Pure Paradise Foundation’s own servers.
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Pure Paradise Foundation has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularised in accordance with Pure Paradise Foundation’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Pure Paradise Foundation is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Pure Paradise Foundation will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may also exercise your right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact email@example.com.
Lastly, we inform you that you can address any claim arising from the processing of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies.